Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, July 30, 2005


Idea Man

My brain is on over drive yet again. Need a quicker way to capture the thoughts in my head. Was thinking about getting a small tape recorder I can carry places. Anyone ever tried that?

But then I had an even more curious idea. Is there an electronic version of a small tape recorder? (A flash drive would be nice.) It doesn't have to be compatible with my computer but that'd be even better. Does such a thing exist?

You see, I'm an idea man, and my thoughts need captured before they all go away!

-posted by Nobius 5:06 PM #
Comments: "
I used to use a recorder back in the days before computers, and before I started carrying a notebook with frequency. I enjoyed it, but you have to be quick to transcribe it or you'll end up with too much to process! It was a Sony Vox and was pretty handy.
 
" "
Thanks Ron. I carry a notebook too as you know however when I'm driving for example or walking through the comic shop are two examples of places where I could use a tape recorder.
 
" "
I think iPods have an accessory microphone you can plug in the top and use them as recorders, and I'm sure others might have the same capability. I tried that before with a microcassette recorder, but didn't like hearing the sound of my voice.
 
" "
I bought an mp3 player with flash memory for Kathy and it has a recorder function. Only cost $60.

Steve
 
" "
Steve, thanks. Do you remember the brand on that?

Thanks!
 
" "
MPIO DMG-128 http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0000C6EYZ/qid=1123185287/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/002-4481105-9697609?v=glance&s=electronics

You can probably find it cheaper if you look around. It's a nifty little machine.

Steve
 
" Post a Comment