Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, July 21, 2005


Again

I can't get over how good Channel Zero #5 is. Read it again. Published in 1998, it's terrifying how much of the comic resonates in today's post 9-11 society. The state controlled media is upon us. Fair and balanced...my ass.



Channel Zero: The Collection
Fear: America
Control: Media
Paranoia: Broadcast
Manipulation: Religion
Hate: Infomercial
Mistrust: Terrorism
Pain: Revolution

I have an idea for a comic brewing in which thousands of Angels descend from the heavens like rain. They are the harbingers of a five year world peace. Each one a beautiful woman yet they have no mouths. Speak no words. Made of solid gleaming metal. Where did they come from? Why are they here? What will we do? And what happens when the peace is shattered? It's a different kind of morality play on what people will do to be safe.

One of my favorite villians of all time (or group of)--are the Sentinels from X-Men. More on that soon.

Tomorrow is my last day in my current position. Literally, the end of an era for me. Anticipation gives me goose bumps when I think about my new job. Here's crossing my fingers I still feel the same way about it six months from now.

In the meanwhile, will begin working on honing my skills to get some gigs going on the side. It's time to move to the next level of my life.

-posted by Nobius 11:54 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment