Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, June 24, 2005


World's Shortest Personality Test

I hate when these things are this accurate. :)


You are dependable, popular, and observant.
Deep and thoughtful, you are prone to moodiness.
In fact, your emotions tend to influence everything you do.

You are unique, creative, and expressive.
You don't mind waving your freak flag every once and a while.
And lucky for you, most people find your weird ways charming!


-posted by Nobius 10:20 PM #
Comments: "
Yes, I can read black print over a dark blue background, but you're torturing my eyes with it! Don't be cruel. So there. You read my post about the Special Ed. kid? That's almost flash fiction, isn't it? Anyway, it's damn short.
 
" "
Funny you should mention the term flash ficition. I'm running a bunch of it in my zine this month.

-N
 
" Post a Comment