Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, June 19, 2005


Read: Wizard's Top 100

Found something from Free Comic's Day that I hadn't finished. Since today is Father's Day and I am a Father, I am spending most of today lounging. But instead of beer, I've got books. The effects for me are the same, a good story is intoxicating.

Wizard's Top 100 Tread Paperbacks of All Time is great. Widely varied, you can't help but want to read every book it mentions. The ending include's Comic Relief some of comic's funniest moments. I enjoyed it, I mean who can't laugh at Superman's machine that changes Lois lane into a black woman.

-posted by Nobius 2:23 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment