Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, June 07, 2005


Read: Elementals #1

Found a copy of Elementals #1 Volume 2 at the comic shop Saturday. It was fun to relive it. My original copy was sold when I got rid of many of my comics to pay debts. Not necessarily a good idea.

Elementals was created by the great Bill Willingham creator of the currently running Fables comic series. Imagine the X-Men for adults. Unfortuatnely, there are no trades of the series currently in print that I am aware of.

I'll be rummaging around the back issue bin more in upcoming months. I'll let you know what I find. I think Suicide Squad is in my sites next.

-posted by Nobius 10:44 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment