Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, June 04, 2005


Read: Desolation Jones #1

"The Lost Angels of Los Angeles...like me they have no way to go but up." --Warren Ellis

Ellis's Desolation Jones is a nearly perfect mature comic. Smart, funny, and undeniably addictive...completely different from Transmet yet similar in the same where the fuck does he come up with this shit vain! Jones is one spy you won't soon forget. Who but Warren can write a comic with the line, "Everything goes better with Bukkake" and still create a character you can take seriously. Dare I already wonder, is this the next Transmetropolitan?

-posted by Nobius 11:06 PM #
Comments: "
Hey.

Long time, no read.
Sorry I haven't been getting over here. I barely have the time or effort to post on my own blog. Schools been dragging us down here. But soon it shall be summer and I'll be back to my good ol' blogging self.
 
" "
Ahh....summer break. I miss it so.
 
" Post a Comment