Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005


Read: The Courtship of Princess Leia



Finished What Color is Your Parachute? which is a remarkable book. I'll talk more about it here and in my zine soon. It gave me a lot to think about. And I do mean a lot.

All that heavy thinking made me decide my next book should be a bit lighter. And a bit more fun. In honor of the recent Star Wars movie I'm reading another Star Wars universe book: The Courtship of Princess Leia by Dave Wolverton.

Though Darth Vader and the Emperor are dead the Empire lives on and a weakened Alliance must find powerful new help if it is to survive. The answer could lie in the Hapes consortium of sixty three high tech worlds. And they will join the New Republic as long as Princess Leia marries the Queen Mother's son.

-posted by Nobius 9:44 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment