Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, June 20, 2005


Princeton Review Career Quiz

"Does anyone remember me?" --Testament

Doing some career exploring and the like as advised by What Color Is Your Parachute.

Here's my results from the Princeton Review Career Quiz:

Your interest color is BLUE: "People with blue Interests like job responsibilities and occupations that involve creative, humanistic, thoughtful, and quiet types of activities. Blue Interests include abstracting, theorizing, designing, writing, reflecting, and originating, which often lead to work in editing, teaching, composing, inventing, mediating, clergy, and writing."

Your usual style is BLUE": "People with blue styles prefer to perform their job responsibilities in a manner that is supportive and helpful to others with a minimum of confrontation. They prefer to work where they have time to think things through before acting. People with blue style tend to be insightful, reflective, selectively sociable, creative, thoughtful, emotional, imaginative, and sensitive. Usually they thrive in a cutting edge, informally paced, future-oriented environment. You will want to choose a work environment or career path in which your style is welcomed and produces results."

Interesting that a number of these tests I've taken say that I have a personality for religious work.

I am trying to find my path in my life. The one I lost when Dad died. How will I ever help my little ones find their's if I continue to be lost in the void?

-posted by Nobius 1:12 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment