Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005


In A Dark Time

I've been reading In A Dark Time for sometime myself. Here the author talks about some of the poetry he reads. Good stuff. You'll see.

-posted by Nobius 9:33 PM #
Comments: "
Loren's a he; tell your butter fingers. Nyuk, nyuk!
 
" "
Yep, you must not have been reading long enough to read all those Vietnam stories.
 
" "
No I didn't realize Loren was a he. Sorry Loren. But now I know.
 
" "
I think I made the same mistake, Matt, when I began, being unfamiliar at that time with anyone named Loren. Can't recall any more how I got it straight.
 
" "
Actually, it's a common mistake, but not one that I necessarily want to encourage.

I was a little bothered when I followed a common meme and discovered that I wrote like a "woman."
 
" "
Having read many of your posts I'd say you write well. Not write like a woman.
 
" Post a Comment