Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, June 24, 2005


I Hate the Eighties

Ha ha ha. Not a surprise here. I hated the eighties. But I do know what Samantha Fox was most famous for. Because quite frankly I was watching. :P Stolen from Scott.





You Scored 35% Correct








You know some 80s stuff

Like that Paula Abdul was a star back then

But you're not sure who Suzie Q was

And you don't know what Samantha Fox was really famous for!



-posted by Nobius 10:56 PM #
Comments: "
I scored a 60%. Perhaps a result of too much head banging or not enough?

Here are my results:

You are a solid child of the 80s

You'd never confuse Tiffany from Debbie

And while you may not know Prince's first #1 hit - You know every word to Little Red Corvette.

;-)
M.E.
 
" "
I always knew you were a closet Bananarama fan!

:)
 
" Post a Comment