Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, May 30, 2005


Turn It All Off

"I hope he never lets me down again." --Depeche Mode

"Once I had my heroes, once I had my dreams...the truth is not that comfortable." --Moby


I love my family. Each little angel. But sometimes, like a Radio turned too loud, I just want to turn them off. Turn if all off. Right now, I need to be left alone with pen and paper. It's time to work.

Instead, I'll feel guilt again.

-posted by Nobius 11:52 AM #
Comments: "
Life is about choices - and consequences.

Guilt is the dogma of religion. And it ways you down like a bag of bricks.

Who are you carrying all that guilt for Nobius? And how is that working out for you?

;-)
M.E.
 
" "
You have a way with words.
 
" Post a Comment