Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005


Still No Gmail

Still no Gmail. It's making my blood pressure rise. Guess when I get some free time I'll have to set up a back up email account.

Welcome to future tech! Bringing you tomorrow's problems today...at the speed of light!

-posted by Nobius 9:30 AM #
Comments: "
I contacted gmail and asked them what you could do. Whether or when they'll answer me or in any way manage to reach you, I don't know. They admit they never answer any questions that are addressed in the "Help" section, but maybe they'll take it seriously that you can't get to Help to see!!! If they answer me, I'll pass it along. Good luck.
 
" "
You've got to be kidding me. So you can load up gmail.com???

All I get is "server not found". I had no problems with it up until Saturday.
 
" Post a Comment