Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, May 19, 2005


Refugee

"All I ever wanted, was a place to call my own...to miss me when I'm gone." --Shinedown

"I'm a turtle in a shell composed in it's totality of my work and me." --Joan Payne Kincaid.


this is an audio post - click to play


Refugee

Life pulls me down,
I convince myself--I'm just wading.
How do you separate the drop
From a sea of souls?
We are all under/a part.

Where is the stone,
The Pillar of our world?
Someone must stand above.
I've been searching my whole life.

I am but a
Refugee
Looking.
Them answers don't come easily.

Grace of One.
When my name was Matthew
I died for your sins.
Did nothing wrong
But felt guilt constant.

Jesus is hemorrhaging everywhere
(Get Him out of here!)
He yanked my soul
Right through my damn neck.

I am but a
Refugee
Looking.
(Same as you love.)

I won't be comin' back.
I won't be comin' home ever.
You and your fate are not in my hands
(I'm no savior!)
Or anyone else's.
(All my suffering.)

I bled for You,
Now I bleed You.

Refugee.

-posted by Nobius 10:04 PM #
Comments: "
I beg to differ Nobius.

For in your children's eyes - you are a Savior.

Remember that.

M.E.
 
" "
I do.

Everyday.
 
" Post a Comment