Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005


Read: Stan Rice

Normally, I'd show you pictures but now I'm having problems with Amazon. What is it about me and computer problems? They follow me like a black rain cloud...then I bitch like a hungry diabetic.

Just started reading Stan Rice's The Radiance of Pigs and Fear Itself. Rice is a genius--a dark lover of life. His brash style like a great lover will leave you wanting for more. After reading him, his poet's words will be etched on your heart.

What are you reading?

-posted by Nobius 10:12 PM #
Comments: "
I just finished a biography on Jean Shepherd and I'm reading A Confederacy of Dunces and a couple other books.

Stan Rice's books are very cool.
 
" "
Cool. I heard that was a good book James.

I've actually got a number of books here (10 or so) in my to be read pile. I can never catch up.

But actually, I think that is a good thing just means I love reading.
 
" "
A biography of Ben Franklin.
 
" "
I'm almost done with a book I've been picking up now and again about the Constituional Convention. Was surprised to find out old Ben doesn't have much to do with that.
 
" Post a Comment