Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, May 15, 2005


Read: Fear Itself/The Radiance of Pigs

"Am I too lost to be saved? My God, My Tourniquet, Return to me Salvation." --Evanescence





Finally finished Stan Rice's The Radiance of Pigs and Fear Itself. Few poets can match Rice's ability to be both vulgar and gorgeous, poignant yet surreal in the same set of lines. His words are stark truth and ring like a bell through the soul.

Now, to decide which of my unread books to move on to next. I'm off work tomorrow and want to spend some time with my books. Like I did when I was young--before the world began. Tomorrow, I am Burgess Meredith alone with my reading. By closing the door to my room and shutting the world out, I'm buying a ticket to my own Twilight Zone.

-posted by Nobius 10:26 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment