Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, May 03, 2005


No Gmail Still

Okay this is ridiculous, I still can't get into G-mail. I get "server not responding."

I guess I got what I paid for.

-N

-posted by Nobius 10:54 PM #
Comments: "
Take a deep breath, my friend. I enjoy so much your blog in my first time, not last. Gmail is a bunch of R... !!
 
" "
Elkenarra...thanks. I post a lot of dark poetry amongst other things. Please stop back and if you start posting to your blog let me know and I'll exchange links with you.

-N
 
" "
Did you try logging in from another computer or network?

This will determine if it is a Google problem or a Nobius problem.

My Gmail works fine but I do get the same error message when traffic is heavy.

M.E.
 
" "
Did you try the gmail I sent you? Seems like that would tell you something about whether it's faulty gmail or faulty nobius.
 
" Post a Comment