Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, May 16, 2005


Ministry Of Space Issue #1 Script

Warren gives us the script to Ministry of Space #1. Thank you Warren! It's one of the best science fiction comics ever written but in a totally different vain than his magnum opus Transmetropolitan.

Warren is posting the script for free but is asking for donations to pay for bandwidth. A rent party so to speak, since he doesn't use corporate sponsorship for his site.

In other Warren news, I ordered Desolation Jones #1 today and asked my comic store to pull it for my ongoing order. I hear it's a strong book. I'll let you know.

-posted by Nobius 4:02 PM #
Comments: "
So I read all of Ministry Of Space.

With the exclusion of TRANSMET - Warren has never written anything better than yours.

So once again I ask the question,
"What are you waiting for Nobius, your next life?"

M.E.
 
" "
I appreciate that. I'm going to work more on some of my scripts here soon and see where it goes. Poetry comes more naturally to me when I write. I can tell a hell of a story but putting it to paper is much harder for me.

Hopefully there will not be another life. At least not one here. :)
 
" Post a Comment