Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, May 08, 2005


Good News Bad News

Good News: Rick Gehardt is sending me free comics. He might send you some too, check out his site!

Bad News: I can't log into Amazon Associates. I'll let you know how fast customer service gets back to me. Or if like Pay Pal...never. LOL.

Good News: I have most of my next BRC rewritten after a hard drive crash.

Bad News: I have to get my resume finished because I should be interviewing within the next several days.

Good News: I have an excellent idea to make money on the side. I'll be posting about it later and some of you who can help me, I may be asking for your help and opinions. I'm really fired up on this and can't figure out why I didn't try it before.

Bad News: The world is going to end. But thankfully not today. :)

Good News: It's a beautiful day.

-Nobi out.

-posted by Nobius 9:55 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment