Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, May 06, 2005


Free Comic Book Day

"We all have apocalypse dreams." --Nobius Black

"50% of writing is putting the first word on a piece of paper. 90% of success is showing up." --Woody Allen


Tomorrow is Free Comic Book Day again. Most comic shops will be participating. I had planned the release of my first chapbook: Rational Animals Book One: One Night Pig to coincide because it is also Free Zine Day. However since, my slate of recent computer crashes here at home that isn't going to happen. I haven't even rewritten my APA submission which I lost in my last computer crash and is now due.

In other news, I've been job hunting and think I'm going to get a decent offer. It won't pay quite enough but I think it could be a great stepping stone. I also have began to study for my self defense instructor certification.

James is going to run one of my poems in his zine. You'll have to get the zine to find out which one but I'll give you a hint...the beautiful Rita Hayworth makes a guest appearance.

I've been experimenting with other blogging software too which I'll post about later.

-posted by Nobius 9:28 AM #
Comments: "
Check out Loren's remarks about Paypal at this post
 
" "
Thanks...I'm glad I'm not alone.
 
" Post a Comment