Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005


Back to Abnormal

"...for God's sake either vote or make bombs." --Warren Ellis

"Success is not an entitlement. It has to be earned." --Howard Schultz

"Do you bite the hand that feeds you? Do you stay down on your knees?" --Nine Inch Nails


Got my email back.

Got my kung fu grip back.

Threw a few grenades in a guitar case, it's time reinact Desperado even if I'm not pretty like Antonio I still love Selma Hayek.

Gonna walk till I stop. Gonna write till I drop.

Time is ticking and I'm a bomb brother.

I'm back from the dead, back to abnormal and shit man.

-posted by Nobius 9:29 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment