Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, April 18, 2005


Sun Offering

this is an audio post - click to play


Sun Offering

If I offered you my sun,
Would you stay with me?
(Lift me up.)
Would you play with me?
(Lift me up.)
Would you love me?
Lift me up so I don't fall.
My beautiful alone.

So much of *this* will just vanish.
Time is the little I have left.
What's the point of all this livin'
When life only leads to death?

Even as my words come back to me,
Paper confessions are realized.
I want to die.
(Lift me up.)
Scatter the ash,
Or wear a new skin.

The meaning of the moment--
New blood,
Ancient wounds.
Until the next moment starts.
New problems arise,
New glories are found.
I put the pen to paper.
Pick the exisential scabs.
(Lift me up.)

I stay awake all night
Writing poetry--
It's the secret of the world.
The happiness of my life.
It lifts me up
So I don't fall.

-posted by Nobius 11:30 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment