Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, April 07, 2005


Right for you?

"God sells us all things at the price of labor." --Leonardo DaVinci

"Giving up a part of me. I've let myself become you." --Linkin' Park


Posted some poetry on my Live Journal that previously appeared here and/or in my zine the The Blue Rabbit Chronicles. You can read them by clicking on this little link thingy. After reading them, you may want to kiss your Mom or curl up in a fetal ball and cry. It's your choice, I don't mind either way. Ask your doctor if *POETRY* is right for you.

If you like my writing, let me know. Or drop a quarter in my hat and see my smile:






I have four scripts written for my someday webcomic now. Dealing with all this depression has left me dry when it comes to writing. It's mental energy flow. Something I've had a lack of lately.

But I'll be back again.

And more importantly so will my pen.

-posted by Nobius 12:18 PM #
Comments: "
My minds been dry for a bit too. Lots of inspiration but I think I wasted it all on a crappy Macbeth essay.

Speaking of which, that's due tomorrow. damn.
 
" "
Inspiration is a terrible thing to waste.
 
" Post a Comment