Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, April 15, 2005


A Return To Dark

"What you think of yourself is much more important than what others think of you." --Lucius Annaes Seneca

"I lost my pill. What will I do? What will I do?"-- Nobius Black


I love that last piece I posted Cerrado. The words are slowly returning to my head, churning when I breath in, coming out when I exhale. It's amazing that when I feel good, I write pieces like it, I return to dark. Poetry is therapy. Weight drops off my shoulders.

Yet, when I'm depressed I can't scrape together the mental energy to write a sentence much less a piece. Never think I am a person on the brink of suicide. One primary reason that I create is so that I don't become that person two seconds away from taking a gun to my head. If my Dad had done the same perhaps he'd still be with us today.

-posted by Nobius 8:41 AM #
Comments: "
I agree.

The approval he needed wasn't from ABOVE it was from within.

Now 15 years later we still hold the fucking bag.
 
" Post a Comment