Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, April 15, 2005


Poetry Metal Head

"Come on. Come on. Let's get it on. Live through my music....we're in this together." --Velvet Underground

Just watched the new video for Seether's Remedy. Another phenomenal video from this music generation's Nirvana. Makes me realize, I want to get on stage. I want to scream and shout. Let it all fucking out. I want to be more than a poetry rock star. I want to be a Poetry Metal Head, a two fisted writer screaming out my life's work in words!

It's all about the feeling. It's all about the power and the release.

Because I have to. I need to.

The words won't leave me alone man.

-posted by Nobius 9:41 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment