Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, April 10, 2005


Life Is Not Good Without Books

"Does it make you want to pray? No you can't deny." --Nobius Black

"Don't you want to find your way home again?" -- Twelve Stones

"Some how you're contagious. You don't even know what's good for you." --Orgy


Not sure if that last piece The Collector worked or not...but I do love lines form it. It reminds me of something from the Some Kind of Monster Metallica documentary that I watched this weekend. (Solid movie BTW.) Lars Ulrich (the drummer) asked, when is a piece done? When is a song finished? An album complete? Maybe never. Which is the way I am about nearly everything I write and rewrite. My writing never feels finished to me.

I began working on Issue #8 of my Blue Rabbit Chronicles zine and one of the poems I'm reprinting in it is amazing to me. It's called Forgotten. I hated it when I first wrote it, but now more than six months later it really works. So, maybe the same will be said about this current piece. I'm just glad to have gotten some creative writing done over the weekend. Also had a great Aikido class yesterday. So, my anxiety has eased up some, which is good. As much as I hate to do it, think I may see a councilor again for a while and get a little more help. I can't keep living with this feeling that the world is going to end.

Getting back to work tomorrow should be fun since I took a long weekend. I'm betting I'll have at least three hundred emails, plus I believe we are moving desks again...AHHH...I hate working. Winning the lottery would do me fine.

Michael loaned me his copies of Samurai Executioner. I'm in love with reading.

Time to close this post with a quote from my fellow APA member Samantha's online journal: "...And now I'm going to get a little reading in before sleep because life is not good without books."

And it isn't.

-posted by Nobius 11:07 PM #
Comments: "
Samurai Executioner has three more compilations coming out by June.

I like the story lines. They are fiction centered around historical facts. And the stories contain the perfect mix of sex, drama, and violence.

Perhaps I will become a Samuria when I grow up.

M.E.
 
" "
I'll read them soon and let you know. They look great.
 
" Post a Comment