Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, April 15, 2005


Happening

"Bunny is a terrible thing to taste." -- Nobius Black

Molly was so mad. She means it this time, I think she's going to really leave. She wants to know where I slept last night and why my boots are always covered in mud when I stay out all night.

But I don't know how to tell her--I was in that damn graveyard again, in a freshly dug grave, screwing the hell out of another dead woman. Molly just wouldn't understand.

-posted by Nobius 8:21 AM #
Comments: "
That was sick, yet strangely erotic.

I LOVE THE DEAD BEFORE THEY ARE COLD.

M.E.
 
" "
Me too...they're so tasty!!
 
" Post a Comment