Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, April 10, 2005


The Collector

"Don't fall in love again. That's a line they will feed you." -- Buckcherry

The Collector

Every man has the same size soul.
Every word here -- a piece of mine.
Something to keep.
Something to inspire.
Something to reassemble into the greater.

Oh Holy Journal--
(You hear my prayers)--
I am *Word*.
Keep it close to the heart.

In Heaven, we will read every book ever written.
With God, our potentials will be realized.
The great writer inside will have all he needs,
An author on the otherside.
That is what I believe.

I live by the pen.
Ink vein paper trails.
I collect it all--
To be it all--
Never die (not really)--
I am *Word*.
Collector.

Remember me.

-posted by Nobius 6:31 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment