Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, April 13, 2005


Cerrado

"We changing animals never really change." --Nobius Black

"Example is not the main thing in influencing others. It is the only thing." -Albert Schweitzer

"I am chased by morning. I am slippery." --Stan Rice


this is an audio post - click to play


Cerrado

The Sun is lonely over Barbertown.
Empty husks abound.
Hope hangs low.
Not much sound except the quiet dying
Of our life together.

You can not change who you are.
No matter how many times you are reborn.
Though I try to hold on....
I try to pray....
These are the reasons that now: I pay.
You're as close as far away
Ever was.

There's bad mojo in fallen angels.
Books are open to interpretation.
Man is looking for answers
When none are to be found.
(It's the way He wants it.)

You can kill yourself now,
I breathe in chant--
The long held secret
I entrusted the dead with my heart.
It's the cult of my own soul.
Reckless reckless me.

Cerrado.
Cerrado.
All is closed.
I'm ready to go home now.

End Note: Cerrado is Spanish for closed.

-posted by Nobius 11:17 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment