Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, April 28, 2005


Cartoon Waster

"I'm so blind. Blind." --Korn

"When a man lies, he murders his part of the world. All this I can not bear to witness any longer. Can not the kingdom of salvation take me home?" --Cliff Burton/Metallica


Just recently caught on to Cartoonmayhem's Live Journal. She's very cool. And she's involved with Landwaster which publishes my friend Don-O's book which I'll be buying soon.

Landwaster is looking for "untapped talent, an eccentric mindset, a person who reads a lot, but not just Classics 101. And of course bizarre, true life stories. Not the Dave Byrne weird for the sake of being weird, but by people who don't realize how weird they are, like Wesley Willis or Ed Wood."

-posted by Nobius 9:11 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment