Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, April 23, 2005


Back?

I'm back.

I think. Damn computers.

More later, off to Aikido.

-posted by Nobius 9:38 AM #
Comments: "
I didn't realize you practiced Aikido- how far along are you in it?
 
" "
I sure do. I can qualify for black at the end of January though I don't know I'll be ready quite that quick.

I take a variation of Aikido called Fan Kan Do. Basically we learn traditional Aikido and a number of other self defense tactics taken from Ju Jitsu, Judo, Shadokahn, Karate, and Kung Fu. Combined it can be very lethal but obviously we prefer the gentle ways of Aikido.

Once I have my black belt in Aikido, I plan to get another in weapons as well. I do some weapon training now and my preferred weapon is the short staff (jo).
 
" "
James...are you a martial artist?
 
" "
Staffs are pretty sweet. Haha I used to get branches and use em as a staff. For just dinking around I thought I was pretty good haha.

Who am I kidding, I still play around and think im a ninja.
 
" Post a Comment