Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Wednesday, April 27, 2005


Another Downed Angel

"Love you so much. It makes me sick...Beat me out of me." --Nirvana

"I'll creep in your head, I'll creep in your bed...I'm mainlining murder." --Lars Fredericksen and the Bastards


this is an audio post - click to play


Another Downed Angel

Ohhh...
The engine is gone.
The plane ain't landing.
Not my Mr. Jesus...
Not my Daddy Michael...
Real life crashes.
I got no wings.

He was a mosquito attracted to Light.
The bite I still scratch.
Another downed Angel,
Going down in tears.
Walk on water.
Sink or swim.

Houston, we have a problem.
How do I get my wings back?
(I'm not the *one* here.)

Abandonment issues -- spinning wheel.
Don't be scared.
(I'm not scared.)
What did they do to you...
And what did you remember?
Repressed = reliving = noose.
(Happy Eighteenth birthday son!)

Things didn't work out like we planned.
(Like you promised it would.)
You said you'd never leave.
And I don't understand.
(I don't understand.)
Why Dad left.
I just turned eighteen.
Now a little boy holding on.

Fade to sleep,
With secrets I keep.
What is karma...and effect?
We live.
We die...
All this isolation.
Love is only good at arm's length.

I must assure you,
I hate it when I point my anger.
It's a trigger too easy to pull,
You my dear are in the cross hairs.
(Click. Click. Look out!)

Everything's gonna be all right.
(Like he promised it would.)
He said he'd never leave.
I don't understand.
(I don't understand.)
Why Dad left.
I just turned eighteen
Now a little boy holding on.

Pipes are leaking.
It's my fears.
They see it on my face.
Every night I bury my father.
Going down in tears.
Sink or swim.
Another downed Angel.
I'm not gonna fly.
I got no wings.
Houston, we have a problem.

-posted by Nobius 12:07 AM #
Comments: "
And as my former mother-in-law said a few weeks after his death:

-Your Father is gone now, it is time for you to move on.-


She was an f*ckin C*nt. The result of having everything handed to you. No wonder all her children are so f*cked up.

M.E.
 
" "
Remember what they say about Karma.
 
" "
You are correct Nobius. Karma is the balancing of experiences and what goes around, comes around.

In the end, what matters in this life are three things. They are: our accomplishments, how we treat others, and what we have done for others.

In the afterlife - you will be lifted up above all others Nobius. Keep your eye on the prize and learn to let go - for everything in this realm is transient.

We are here for one reason. That reason is to experience life for God. Because of God's omniepresence - God is unable to experince life. So we must take on this task.

M.E.
The Enlightened One
 
" "
Good view of God Mike. I can agree with that.

Now, if I can just figure out exactly what my life's purpose(s) are...I'll be okay.
 
" "
Karma is a hell of thing.

I'm just trying to skim by now. maybe some day ill have time to find purpose. Untill then its left to scraps of paper folded over and torn from pockets.
 
" Post a Comment