Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, April 22, 2005


AFK

You'll notice I've been conspicuously absent of late.  My system has caught another nasty virus (2nd one in six weeks) and my hard drive has crashed again.  I'm so glad the folks at Norton and Microsoft make such fine products to stop these types to attacks since neither my antivirus software nor my firewall did a thing to stop it.  Through the miracle of modern BLOGolgy, I can use my email at work to post this.  But I can't look at my BLOG that is a terminatable offense.

 

Some people just don't know good art when they see it.

 

I'll be back soon with more fun and mayhem.  (Or at least I hope.) 

 

Good thing I do back up, looks like I only lost my current issue of the Blue Rabbit Chronicles. 

 

Late.

 

-N

 

 


-posted by Nobius 5:47 PM #
Comments: "
Oh, jeez, I hate to hear about two attacks in the same household in a short period of time. The only time I was virused, the whole thing didn't collapse, so I was able ultimately to use my computer to contact http://www.trendmicro.com/en/home/us/enterprise.htm and their program remotely examined my computer and ran through the whole thing and found the virus. The main reason I might consider it troublesome that it scared the shit out of me, being ignorant of viruses, big or small. I've heard trend micro has a pretty good reputation, but don't take my word for it, I could be wrong. It helped me, though, and I didn't have to buy anything. Get well soon.
 
" "
I think I'm back up...had to have my friend "reconstruct" my hard drive.

Installed entirely new antivius and firewall software...we'll see how it goes. Damn, I'm glad I've backed up.
 
" Post a Comment