Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005


Judas Rising

"...my crucified steel." --Judas Priest

Check out VH1.com to hear Judas Priest's new album Angel of Retribution in it's entirety via streaming audio. The opening track Judas Rising harkens back to the hey day of Priest and will still kick open your skull with it's intensity. Can't wait for the tour.

-posted by Nobius 8:45 AM #
Comments: "
Hey - to me the new Priest sounds like Defenders of the Faith meets Point of Entry with a sprinkling of Turbo thrown in.

I thought Ripper owens was an azmazing vocalist - and the three times I saw him with Priest he was absolutely note perfect. but you are right, Iced Earth is a much better fit for him, and I'm sure he'll be more relaxed and not pressured to sound like anyone else.

Rys
 
" "
And that's why I've got the autographed picture of old Ripper at my desk at work.

I've seen him with a few bands now. He's great.

You're description of the the new Priest album is very apt. Halford's material since he left Priest has been great as well. I enjoy both Halford and Fight and even like much of the Two: Voyeurs album.

Metal rules.
 
" Post a Comment