Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, March 01, 2005


How Metal are You?

And it sees today is my lucky day. Stolen yet again from Grant.

How Metal are you?
You scored as Hard Core/Metal Core. Hardcore metal is what you are.

Hard Core/Metal Core

100%

Thrash

60%

Nu Metal

50%

Hair Metal

0%

Which genre of metal best describes you?
created with QuizFarm.com

Hell Ya!

-posted by Nobius 9:08 PM #
Comments: "
i got:
thrash - 60%
Hard Core/Metal Core - 60%
nu-metal - 50%

i dont know any genres so this is.. meh.. haha.
 
" "
You didn't put it up on your BLOG. If the "metal" test were a little more accurate, I'd say I'm more a "thrash" person myself. I'm big into Megadeth, Anthrax, Metal Church, and Metallica amongst others.
 
" Post a Comment