Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Saturday, March 05, 2005


First Book For Sale



I'm signed up and am testing out Amazon to sell products with. Very easy sign up and they have great link building tools. I'll let you know how my progress goes. I would love to branch into minisites once I have this down.

The only problem I'm having is with the background of graphical links, can't get the color to match my site but other than that it took about thirty seconds from link creation to web publishing.

Endless Nights is one of the greatest Graphic Novels ever written. The Despair story will haunt your memory like a bad car accident. Somethings are so horrible, you can't help but wonder are they really story at all?

-posted by Nobius 1:19 PM #
Comments: "
I've sold quite a few CDs, books and videos through Amazon the last few years. About the only glitch I've encountered was once the emails notifying sellers of their sales were not getting through. So, if it seems like you're not getting any sales, be sure to check your inventory online. I've found that generally, things will sell right away, in less than a week, or not at all. Be sure to check that no one has undercut your price every now and then, too.

Steve
 
" "
Steve,

Very cool.

Did you have a website?

How did you sell?

Are you still selling? If so, can you send me the url?
 
" Post a Comment