Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, March 27, 2005


A Few More Things

And still a few more things that I find blogworthy.

Warren will be doing 13 microfiction pieces again. He announced it here and here. Why he just doesn't post them on his website, I'm not sure. As of yet, he hasn't announced the stories there either. Sometimes, I can't figure the guy out. True genius can never be understood.

Meet James Dilworth. Creator of the zine: Non Creative Garbage. This is his very cool Live Journal. And I believe he is the newest member of APA Centauri.

ATOMIKA looks very cool. I love the art. I hear the first issue is sold out, the comic shop I go to had one but I was short on cash.

Creating Comics Step By Step: Part 3.

-posted by Nobius 7:24 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment