Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, March 06, 2005


Face Lift

I'd like to redesign this BLOG. I'm really taken by BLOGS that are categorized.

Scott's is organized like a library including personal biography, music, and spirituality.

Warren's includes categories such as research material, brainjuice, admin, appearances and events, new projects, and podcasts.

And this recent edition to my RSS reader. Categories include religioso, modified, words, and visions.

The idea behind redesigning the BLOG is to make it easier to read and for me to search. This site is literally my brain dump. It is basically an archive of my thoughts at any moment, things I want/need to remember, and a place to have fun. The White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* contains poems, memes, diary entries, links, original works, other people's works, inspiration, research material, HTML experimentation, whatever. Because it's so varied, I also created a Live Journal that is for my creative writing only.

But don't worry no matter what kind of face lift this place eventually receives. The rabbit stays. And so does the hole. I'd be lost without them.

-posted by Nobius 9:18 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment