Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, March 04, 2005


Book Seller

"You say you've got the answers. Well who asked you anyway? And I think maybe it was meant to be this way....and I believe my Kingdom will come"--Megadeth

"Be your own disciple. Fan the sparks of will. For all of us waiting. Your kingdom will come." --Manowar


Think I'm going to experiment with trying to sell books online. Not sure it would work but since I have a dream of owning a comic shop/book store/distro, can't think of a better way to start until I have the money and time to go at it full time.

Is anyone out there doing it? I'd love to chat with you. What ideas do you have and who are you affiliated with? I mainly am looking to sell sci-fi books, comics, and metal albums. In other words, things I enjoy.

Checked out Barnes & Noble as well as well as Amazon's affiliate program.

I've got some other ideas as well but thought I'd simply start by recommending books/reviewing them (albums too) and then putting up an affiliated link via a BLOG post.

My wife made me feel good when she she'd be 100% behind me if someday down the road I do open the comic shop of my dreams. Let me tell you, my shop includes more than just a shop, I'd also like to be a publisher.

-posted by Nobius 9:52 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment