Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, February 13, 2005


Stolen Sharpie Revolution

Found via Warren Ellis: Stolen Sharpie Revolution--a resource for creating Zines.

I not only ordered a copy, it's got me thinking again about micropublishing.

-posted by Nobius 6:10 PM #
Comments: "
crazy coincidence.. i was at that site today.. and was reading about the stolen sharpie zine..

I used to go to that site all the time and was going to get a bunch of the patches but a friend ended up stenciling them for me..
 
" "
Lisa,

Glad you like it. My mind is on display.

Derek,

It's a small world. I write zines you know. Do you?

-Nobius
 
" "
thats awesome that ya make zines, me and a friend were talking about making one the other day.. maybe we'll follow through with it
 
" "
My main zine is the Blue Rabbit Chronicles which appears in the APA Centauri. I've also done some special zines like a poetry collaboration with my friend from Toronto Andrew Lane and two Warren Ellis tribute zines. I just got into creating zines about a year ago. If I could draw, I'd like to do "homemade" comics as well but alas no one cares about A Stick Figure's Pain.
 
" Post a Comment