Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Friday, February 04, 2005


Second Act

Look who'll be at it again! The freshest idea in comics gets a second act.

-posted by Nobius 10:01 PM #
Comments: "
Haha, not a fan of sugar ray eh?
I agree, their new stuff is.. well.. shit..
but they used to be way different. I posted some of the lyrics to that song in the comments at my blog..
Like they used to be hard rock. and then 'sold out'
 
" "
I'd rather be deaf than listen to a Sugar Ray album. :)
 
" "
haha now now.

oh well, but yeah, every time i mention a sugar ray song every hisses at me as if i was a vampire.. haha. hmm if i had one of those music players on my blog, id put an old sugar ray song on and trick you into hearing it.. you wouldnt ever guess they were sugar ray..

i used to take the cd to school and let people listen to it and see if they could guess who it was.. when i told them it was sugar ray theyd say i was a liar until i showed them the cd haha.
 
" Post a Comment