Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, February 15, 2005


Rogers Indicator of Multiple Intelligences

"I can look at myself and say you're doing fine. I've never been a lie."--Henry Rollins

Got this from Grant. Seems I have some very distinct talents.

Verbal/Linguistic. You have highly developed auditory skills, enjoy reading and writing and telling stories, and are good at getting your point across. You learn best by saying and hearing words. People like you include poets, authors, speakers, attorneys, politicians, lecturers and teachers.

Verbal/Linguistic

82%

Intrapersonal

54%

Logical/Mathematical

36%

Musical/Rhythmic

21%

Visual/Spatial

18%

Bodily/Kinesthetic

14%

Interpersonal

14%

The Rogers Indicator of Multiple Intelligences
created with QuizFarm.com

-posted by Nobius 9:12 AM #
Comments: "
See your link on my blog. There's a nude photo of you fishing for your flimsy, uh, excuse there. No, actually: Rest your cursor on the link and observe.
 
" "
Cool.

Send me the code.

Enlighten me oh Bloggy One.

:)
 
" Post a Comment