Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, February 08, 2005


Journal Thingies

More quotes and the like that are written in one of my journals. Some day all these thingies will become something.

I swear.

"There's a place to be afraid." --Lacuna Coil

"Just because you get paid. Doesn't mean you're for sale." --Unknown

"Your Heaven's a lie." --Lacuna Coil

"Pray that's never us losing a son. (Or a Father.)" --Nobius Black

"The nervous system is down." --Marilyn Manson


-posted by Nobius 9:54 PM #
Comments: "
In honor of lent, maybe you could put together a list of quotes from your favorite death metal bands. Let me get you started:
"Arah blah grawg demon blark bleah vootie arrrgh!" - Deicide.
 
" "
Grant,

I prefer less of the death metal and more the type of ass stompin' metal Grandma and I used to listen while trimming the air loom Christmas Tree.

Ole Grammy...she really loved Slayer and most pits. :)

Almost makes me well up, thinking about the "real" way she lost her teeth.
 
" Post a Comment