Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, February 06, 2005


Freud

this is an audio post - click to play


Freud

Freud is at work in our lives.
I'm put together this way!
From those chromosones I try to escape.
Their wrath --hard and cold.
(We always return to what we were.)
I don't know if I'm the voice in my head.
(Anymore.)
I don't know if I'm
-Me-.

The city is dark now.
Night will take us in.
(Where am I?)
From my ledge,
(Do it.)
Every precipice seems small.
(Jump.)
Every prayer unanswered.
(You never told me why.)
What about a shadow could be so terrible?
(That it really happened.)
(That the memories won't go.)

Would you talk to Jesus for me?
He likes you better.
Don't believe me?
Just look at your life
Then look at mine.
His favortism is palpable.
(Your Daddy's still alive.)

I need air to breathe.
I don't want to be the things
My genes tell me to be.
Or do....
(It's too horrible!)
(I have kids!)

On the doctor's couch...
There are words in his whisper
--He did not say--
You can't escape your Freud.
You are what you are boy!

Especially when broken.

-posted by Nobius 9:47 PM #
Comments: "
The Rider is waiting. Are you going to let him win?

M.E.
 
" "
The Rider is waiting.

And that is why I write.

To get it out.

Lest pay the price like someone else we loved.
 
" Post a Comment