Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, February 20, 2005


Doomsday

So you'd like to survive Doomsday. A great list from a former Y2K nut.

-posted by Nobius 12:24 PM #
Comments: "
off topic from the post.. but i think me and that friend are going to give the whole zine scene a try.

Itll probably be mostly creative, like free verse, lyrical type stuff, artsy, and just articles that we'll try to keep away from being preachy and crap.

if it gets going, ill send ya one
 
" "
Cool. I'm looking foward to it. I got some more zine resources I'll be forwarding to you once I write my article from my own zine.
 
" "
When I encounter a computer problem these days, I think of it as a Y2K+5 issue. Besides, those programmers didn't think things through with that paltry 4 digit year field. Now computers aren't Y10K compliant. Just think, in under 8,000 years I'm going to have to upgrade. :p
 
" "
"got some more zine resources I'll be forwarding to you once I write my article from my own zine."right on, thanks man!
 
" Post a Comment