Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Sunday, February 27, 2005


The Comic Pimp

I had never read the Comic Pimp before. Big Mistake. Check out this weeks article. The Pimp discusses going after your "comic book" dreams. Something I need to do. Retailing and writing comics interest me very much.

I'm going to think about that thought tonight as I finish reading the new Hellblazer tradepaperback my brother graciously loaned me.

There is something more for me.

-posted by Nobius 9:48 PM #
Comments: "
Yes - there is something more for you out there Nobius.

Went and saw Constantine this weekend. I thought it was great and the ball-n-chain hated it.

She hates movies that involve comprehension above a 6th grade understanding level.

The movie combined just the right elements of truth, myth, and religion. I give it two thumbs up.

M.E.
 
" "
Sweet. I enjoyed the adaptation that you loaned me. A number of things in it came from the comics, even if the movie version of Constantine isn't English.

:)
 
" Post a Comment