Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, February 01, 2005


Career Choices

Career Choices. Very Interesting. My number one career pick is being a writer according to my likes and dislikes. (Big surprise right?) Other top choices include Public Policy Analyst, Journalist, Technical Writer and Magician. All things I've considered. Now how the hell do I get the education for one of these dream jobs?

Thanks Derek for the link.

-posted by Nobius 11:26 AM #
Comments: "
So I take it that it was place you were looking for?

I got writer on mine as well. At the top I think or at least close too.
 
" "
Scott...thank you much. I'll look into some of those resources, etc and let you know.
 
" Post a Comment