Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, January 11, 2005


Words

Finally broke through the writer's block I had been suffering from the past few weeks. Unfortuantely, this morning I have to go to work but I did want to mention a couple of things. It's a shame too because the words are flowing in my head, talking to me, wanting to escape!

Have you seen A Perfect Circle's website? Real content--videos, music, and interviews. Why can't all bands have sites like this. I'm listening to their cover of Lennon's Imagine now. It's streaming right from the site.

I saw Finding Neverland this weekend with my wife. I'm not good at reviewing but I will tell you it is clearly one of the best movies I have ever seen. Definitely, a movie I'll buy and I'm hoping to find a novelization (I've been looking).

From the movie I was inspired to write this passage (more soon):

Out, out the window we go.
Dust and love give us wings.
Hope and heart make
Why can't my children stay children forever?
Why can't I always "Daddy" be?

Ticking clocks and ravenous crocodiles
Always chase us down.
Little boys get eaten,
Men take their place.
When we were young--things were safe.
Never Land forgotten amidst that
Demon life.

In the end, my dear Kalisa,
(My love, My angel)
We all fly away.
Out, out the window we go.
We all fly away!

-posted by Nobius 9:21 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment