Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Thursday, January 06, 2005


Wishlist

See my wishlist.

See my wishlist run.

Run wishlist! Run!

Sit boy! Sit!

Good wishlist.

-posted by Nobius 11:01 PM #
Comments: "
about the poems on the other site today (comment system there don't do me any good apparently):

Very, very, very good, but sad.
Ouch. Ouch! Ouch!
 
" "
Ron, thank you!

I've been having some technical problems with Live Journal myself, and I thought it was just me. It should let you most anonomously.

Evidently, BLOGGER isn't the only web log creation tool with problems!
 
" "
When I click on the wishlist link, it takes me to my wishlist. I had forgotten that I even have one.
 
" "
You know it does do that Grant. If I log in as my wife at Amazon, it takes me to her wish list. Hmm...there must be a way to fix that somehow but I'm at a loss...
 
" "
Try "http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/registry.html/002-5399829-3008044?%5Fencoding=UTF8&id=2Q9E1G1QCX4KR". That takes me straight to your wishlist from my PC.
 
" "
I'll get it changed now.
 
" Post a Comment