Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Tuesday, January 11, 2005


Who Killed Ava Star?



this is an audio post - click to play


Who killed Ava Star?

Leaving light means I am shadow.
But I can be so much colder
When I love you.
I have to know,
Who killed Ava Star?
Beautiful like Rita Hayworth
Gone like the dark night sky.
(It ain't nothing at all.)
Stole the lime light.
You'll never get away.

The overture-mad-aria-
Plays on and on.
It's in our soul
(Heart string chords)
It's in the head
Over and over.
The song sings
We don't know -who- we really are.
Or what life is for.
Even when it's over.
I ask myself--
Don't go away!

Why do I do this?
-Why-
No one recognizes me.

The pain is all the same.
Something returns.
Suicide's a bore
Unless I'm the one doing the killing!
But I can be so much colder
When I love you.

Never feel.
Never miss anyone.
And if you hold your eyes wide open
Just enough--the tears don't spill out.
I can't say the name.
(Jesus.)
I can't take the blame.
(Christians.)
Healthy suspicion will keep the heart beating.

Poetry isn't therapy.
(But oh it is!)
It's in our soul
(Where were you when the lights went out?)
Over and over
Feelings run toward the sea
And my inside longs to be: albatross.
(I want to face it all.)
My words are heart beat...
And time...
To me.

-posted by Nobius 1:23 AM #
Comments: Post a Comment