Nobius Black's
White Rabbit-*BLACK HOLE*

Killing the bunny everyday.
Live. In Stereo.


White Rabbit - *BLACK HOLE* --FALL IN!

Thoughts fall out before the head explodes!

Monday, January 10, 2005


Uncertainty

this is an audio post - click to play


Uncertainty

This uncertainty is making me sick
Self worth is measured in dollars and cents.
If I lose my job,
(Again)
If I make a mistake,
(Again)
Others pay, (my kids, my family)
Identity dies.

Try asking for help in a welfare line.
Self respect will disapate faster than your tears.
America hates it's poor.
(They say it's a choice,
But I'd rather be dead.)

Right now...
I'm trying to make it to my future
But can't afford today.
Everyone else has needs,
No time or cash to take care of my own.
I'll just stuff mine back in the sock.
And pay another creditor.
And be another debtor.
How much more can we do without?
(A lot more.)

Doubt kills slow.
Bills kill too.
Where will the money come from?
Suck up the last of my spine,
And beg for the lights to stay on.
And beg....
(You're poor! You're nothing!)

Damn the world that grew up
And left me a child with a man's responsibilites.
They never let up.
Never relent.
But it's way too late to cry about it....
No one cares about a masculine pain.

So, what have I been telling myself?
(Deep inside.)
Nothing.
Nothing at all.
That's why I'm telling you.

-posted by Nobius 11:25 PM #
Comments: Post a Comment